Friday, February 7, 2014

NMRA Module

I wanted to publish a few photos of the NMRA-standard module I built for the Allegheny Western Lines meet in August of 2013. The module was completely barebones for the meet, but functioned properly (more or less) during the meet.

The concept is a gravel pit (Valley Aggregates) with a single siding for loading the crushed stone. There's still a lot of work to do with the module, but I'm happy that I was able to build something that actually met the NMRA standard and worked within a setup.

Here's the module before the wiring was completed.
This is the module being completed as it's placed in the setup.
All ready to go!
Two New Haven RS3s pulling a (mostly) New Haven freight.
A New Haven Alco PA pulling an Athearn passenger consist. I'll make the cars more "New Haven-like" in my spare time.

No comments:

Post a Comment